Ten Things you can still do while socially distancing:
- Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with your family
- Play with your spouse and children
- Call your parents, especially your mother
- Call your siblings; do not text them
- Call your friends; do not text them
- Read the books that have been sitting on your shelf for the past five years.
- Go for a walk in your neighborhood or community park
- Spend more time in prayer
- Spend more time reading your Bible
- Care for the poor and show hospitality to the coronavirus victims and the stranger among you.
One thought on “Ten Things you can still do while socially distancing”
Thank you so much just opened my email today
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020, 23:39 drcelucienjoseph, Thinking and Meditating, wrote:
> Dr. Celucien Joseph posted: ” Ten Things you can still do while socially > distancing: Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with your familyPlay with your > spouse and childrenCall your parents, especially your motherCall your > siblings; do not text themCall your friends; do not text themR” >