3 cautionary statements about PhD holders:
1. A PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in any academic discipline does not make one a scholar.
2. A PhD does not give one authority to write on a non-specialized field or non-specialized discipline of study or even for any individual (the PhD holder) to pretend that he/she is a specialist and an expert in every academic field of learning.
3. A PhD does not make one a thinker or wiser.
* Knowledge is not equivalent to wisdom.
* Knowledge without wisdom is meaningless.
* The Doctorate degree should not make anyone arrogant or aloof; rather, it should humble you and make you want to know more and compel you to use your skills and credentials for the best interest of others…toward the common good.