What’s due in June, 2021!
- A book review on two books on the Haitian Occupation in Haiti, 1915-1934;
- A book review on a Haitian Anthology book;
- A book review on a book on African American Evangelicalism;
- A book review on a book about Haiti’s nineteenth century and early twentieth century’s literary production;
- An essay for an Anthropology journal on Joseph Anténor Firmin and my new edited book about him: “Reconstructing the Social Sciences and the Humanities: Anténor Firmin, Western Intellectual Tradition, and Black Atlantic Tradition” (*** I received an invitation to write the short essay and to introduce the book.)
- Course essays to grade and final grades to submit for two summer classes.
How am I going to get all of these things done in 30 days? I am only one person and can’t be in two different places at once 🙂
Can I just enjoy my summer vacation peacefully and without doing any academic works?
Why am I punishing myself? Lol
***The truth is that I have missed the due dates for # 1, 2, and 4; the editors were very gracious to grant me extension, but June seems to be the new deadline to submit these assignments
The good Lord/Bondye kngows that I need strength and energy!