A Summer Reading List for Young Adults
- Neil Degrasse Tyson, “Astrophysics for Young People in a Hurry”
- Min Jin Lee, “Pachinko”
- Yanick Lahens, “Moonbath”
- Andrew Sean Greer, “Less: A Novel”
- Chinua Achebee, “Things Fall Apart”
- Paul Kalanithi, “When Breath Becomes Air”
- Elizabeth Acevedo, “The Poet X: A Novel”
- James Baldwin, “If Beale Street Could Talk”
- Imani Perry, “Breath: A Letter to my Sons”
- Rupi Kaur, “Milk and Money”
*** Select five books from the list to have a delightful reading📚summer in the world of great books. If you’re like me, I would just read all ten books to have a more productive and amazing summer time.
Happy Reading 📚!