Announcing “Haiti: Then and Now Podcast”
I’m looking for some suggestions:
If I create an online podcast via Skype that will involve interviewing and dialoguing with Haitian and Haitianist (both in Haiti and the Haitian Diaspora) scholars, writers, leaders, thinkers, activists, politicians, educators, professionals, etc., would you be interested to listen to it and share it online with friends?
1. It will be a once-a-month podcast with a YouTube channel.
2. It will be conducted in two languages: Creole and English
3. Our conversations/The podcast will be between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Who would like me to interview?
5. What topics would you like us to talk about it?