“A 25-Year Christian History in Haiti Project in the Making…. ”
When I am done publishing my intellectual biographies on Jean Price-Mars (under contract) and Jean-Bertrand Aristide (under contract), I would like to take on this massive research project for the next twenty to twenty-five years of my life–if the Lord allows me to do so. I will be 68 years old when I complete this five-volume anticipated work (I will be 41 tomorrow: March 6).
1. The Story of Christianity in Haiti Vol. 1: From Slavery to the Haitian Revolution (1517-1804)
2. The Story of Christianity in Haiti Vol 2: From the Birth of Haiti to the End of the American Occupation (1804-1934)
3. The Story of Christianity in Haiti Vol 3: The Emergence of Haitian Evangelicalism and the Indigenous Church (1934-1986)
4. The Story of Christianity in Haiti Vol 4: The Post-Duvalier Church
5. The Church in Exile: A History of Haitian Protestantism in the United States Vol 5: Methods, Testimony, Practices, and (Re-) Adaptation