Theme: Buy a Book to Feed the Poor in Haiti!
Hello, faithful friends and readers: I would like to extend this opportunity to you to help me provide food for the people of Port-Margot, Haiti. This special offer begins today, Sunday, April 10, and expires Monday, May 9, 2016.
When you buy any of my books via amazon.com (as listed below), you will help me provide food (rice, beans, non-perishable food, etc) to 500 families in Port-Margot.
1. From Toussaint to Price-Mars: Rhetoric, Race, and Religion in Haitian Thought (2013) by Celucien L. Joseph
2. Haitian Modernity and Liberative Interruptions: Discourse on Race, Religion, and Freedom (2014) by Celucien L. Joseph
3. God Loves Haiti (2015) by Celucien L. Joseph
5. Contre le Vaudou.Essais et documents (1894-1896) (French Edition) (2016) by Celucien L. Joseph
This offer ends on Monday, May 9, 2016. To learn more on how to feed the poor and the hungry in Port-Margot in this coming mission trip in June, please click on the link below:
* We understand there are both temporary and permanent needs. This food project falls under the temporary relief. In fact, through the HOC for Leadership Training, Development, and Social Transformation, we’re trying to help contribute to sustaining and permanent growth of Haiti, particularly in the town of Port-Margot (Corail), Haiti. To learn more about this project, click on the link below: https://hopefortodayoutreach.org/hope-outreach-center…/